Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Back in the Saddle, Disc Golf, The Break Up & Paintball

No racing for Ty last weekend and no broken ribs for me! We played in a local disc golf tournament over in Scottsdale. It was our 1st disc golf competition and it was a blast even though I threw 4 of my disc in the darn water! If you have not tried this sport, I highly suggest it. All you need to do is to spend about $20 on a few disc and you are set to play. Give it a try!

Saturday night I did the "Mountain Bike in the Moonlight" ride out at McDowell Mtn. Park. Ty skipped this one because he is still trying to get over his hip injury. It may be time for him to see the doctor on this one. It was my 1st real ride since my last rib injury and I am happy to say no new injuries to report. It felt so good to be back on the bike again!

We went to see "The Break Up" and expected a funny Vince Vaughn movie. But, we were treated to a typical relationship on-the-rocks-chick-flick. UGH! Guys, skip this one!! You did not even get to see a good shot of Jennifer Aniston's goodies. :-(

Next weekend we are going to do a little paintballing out at the
Jungle. I guess they are having a big game out there and we have not played for a while. It should be fun.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Disc golf (more commonly referred to as Frisbee Golf in my parts) is great! I've really gotten into it the last couple of years!