Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Do You Listen To "Un-Cool" Music & Are You Man Enough to Admit It?

“Dirdir” from MTBR started a great thread - What's On Your Music Machine? Here is his original post…
>>

If you don't know by now, I like to listen to music while riding. I have all sorts of different tunes on my music machine. I could list the bands/songs that I think are cool, but I would rather list some of the songs/bands that I know are not cool. So, here are some of the songs I listen to regularly during rides that make me look like a geek/loser, but ride like a monster. This list is no BS. All true.

1. "Man, I Feel Like a Woman" by Shania Twain. This is a very catchy song.
2. "Wannabe (Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want)" by the Spice Girls.
3. "Soak Up the Sun" by Sheryl Crow.
4. "Supernova" by Liz Phair5. "You Should Be Dancing" by the Bee Gees.

Ok, have at it, but if you do, you must list the "un-cool" songs you like.


<<

I am embarrassed to say it, but I have a good list of “un-cool” songs on our Ipod…

-Neil Diamond, Sweet Caroline
-Adam Ant, Strip
-Enya, Various Songs
-ELO, Turn to Stone
-The DiVinyls, I Touch Myself
-Dixies Midnight Runners, Come on Ilene
-Billy Squire., Everybody Wants You
-New Order, Bizzar Love Triangle
-Berlin, You Take My Breathe Away
-Europe, The Final Countdown
-Right Said Fred, I'm Too Sexy

"Let the 1st man that has never listened to any of these songs cast the 1st stone!"

No comments: